The Keyword Research & Analysis Workshop will take place November 8-10, 2016 in Barcelona.
How can keyword research and analysis help my business?
Attend our three-day workshop, which introduces keyword research & analysis concepts and applications and uses lectures, presentations, case studies and discussions to gain new insights on these often overlooked branding and marketing tools. In the workshop, attendees will learn how to identify which keyword tools fit which specific situation, how to successfully implement unified and consistent keyword strategy. The workshop will challenge some assumptions you might have about marketing and branding.
We want you to get the most out of your stay in Barcelona. This is why we put together a leisure program for workshop attendees featuring many attractions of Barcelona: Sagrada Familia, Las Ramblas, Antoni Gaudi: La pedrera, Casa Batlló, Montjuic and tapas.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Keyword research and analysis tools
- Keyword analysis as a branding tool
- Keyword analysis as a marketing tool
- Protecting trademark
- Role of keyword research in patent formulation
- Geographic targeting
- Long tail keyword research
- Statistical text analysis and data mining
- Domain name portfolio management
- Semantic analysis
- Picture worth a thousand words
Who should attend?
- Content providers
- Business Development managers
- Marketing managers
- SEO/SEM professionals
- intellectual property professionals
- Domain portfolio managers
- Convention marketing professionals
- Technical writers
- Technology analysts
Attendance to this event is by personal invitation only. We are fully booked, no more registrations accepted. This announcement appears as a matter of record only.